SOLVED: CPW2 port provided by CutePDF Writer in use
When trying to uninstall CutePDF writer, you may get the error message: "The CPW2: port provided by CutePDF is still being used. Disconnect all printers from this port, then uninstall CutePDF Writer."
Solution to CPW2 port provided by CutePDF writer in use error:
- Open Control Panel -> Printers
- Locate CutePDF and double click it
- Cancel & Delete all print jobs from its queue and close the queue box
- Delete the CutePDF printer from the printers
- Now uninstall CutePDF from Add/Remove programs